Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Bike intervals...
I'm looking for anyone that has any ideas for bike workouts/intervals. I know some of you try to integrate different aspects of cardio or physical activity. within a classroom setting, but I was hoping to find a new idea maybe with your kids that I can make changes on for my players or workouts you might do yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jenn, We do a speed work-out where you ride a bike for 3 miles. We try to see who can get there the fastest. It works well with the guys because they are so competitive. Plus on a bike the playing field is level. Who ever is in better shape is going to win, unlike running where most of the time the fastest person usually wins. I think that you would like it if you had someone to go against or if you are using it for your girls.
that's a really good idea. Question, how many of your players do you have in the weight room at once? We have 7 or more at a time. We only have the 2 bikes in the weight. Just curious what you would do if there were more players and what they would do in the "off" time.
Post a Comment