Emoneys blog inspired me to thinking:...
and here is my thought for yall. Do you like Pa or do you have aspirations to moving somewehre else? Some people want to move and get stuck because of family, relationships or a job, while others move for teh exact same reasons. I was just wondering what everyones thoughts and feelings were. I know I would eventually like to move to NC or somewhere warm and with a beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I would love to move and start somewhere new!!! My thoughts have always been somewhere warmer near a beach. My reasoning is the classic family, kids, etc. holding me here and I have never found the perfect spot I would like to go. I've always wanted to visit the Carolina's as an option, but have yet to make it there. I've been to some great places, but not great enough that I'm ready to go. Still searching and hoping that I can!
I would like to move to Phoenix. I have been saying that from the day I visited it a few years ago. The weather is great, and some of the other attractions are great too! After this year I am going to try to pursue some coaching jobs in AZ, because that is where I would like to be... North Carolina is a great place to move too. I was just there in September and their are alot great places to live and the cost is very reasonable. If you are looking to move thier, move now because it is becoming a hot spot.
Moving to Pa was an experience in it's self for me... it let me know that virinia is about as far north as i would like to go... the weather is to cold for me... not that virginia is tropical or anything but like va and nc.. you can get the best of both.. you and can some snow and you get some heat actually experience all 4 season's without getting the extreme heat or cold.
Post a Comment