I was wondering how everyones posts on NASPE went as well as if anyone helped with you. I know I posted questions about my practicum and I recieved responses from a man in Cali and he was EXTREMELY helpful.
I had a few responses that were helpful though I do not think it is something I will keep up with. I am too busy to try and get on and ask questions. However, if it is something that I really would like advice about I may get on and post.
I did not have a great experience on NASPE but for a long time I could not sign on. I did not get anyone to respond yet but hopefully someone will soon.
2 comments:
I had a few responses that were helpful though I do not think it is something I will keep up with. I am too busy to try and get on and ask questions. However, if it is something that I really would like advice about I may get on and post.
I did not have a great experience on NASPE but for a long time I could not sign on. I did not get anyone to respond yet but hopefully someone will soon.
Post a Comment