Friday, October 17, 2008

some recent thoughts of my future

So, some recent thoughts about my future has had me starting to question, plan, and brain storm ideas. I was thinking about my goals with creating a camp and opportunity for girls to learn the game of football, and to get them interested, so maybe one day they can compete against other girls or women. This got me to start thinking about what else I want to do with my life, which is hopefully and eventually be a collgiate strength and conditioing coach as well as a personal trainer. Taking this information, I think it would be absolutely fantastic to start creating sessions for 7 grade and up girls to get better with their specific sport by creating a strength and conditioing program. To do month long sessions that would incorporate sport specific skill, sport specfic conditioing, as well as sport specfic lifting. It's a long shot because I obviously don;t have the financial nor the facilities to put together something on that level, but I got real jacked thinking about the possibility to one day be a part of and effect that many different individuals athletic careers.

No comments: